20081219

Quizzes3


What Flavour Are You? I tashte like Alcohol.I tashte like Alcohol.


Heh. Heh. I taste like beer. I like beer. Buy me a beer. I'm not drunk, I can drink plenty without... What was I saying? Beer. What Flavour Are You?




What Flavour Are You? Tomato is what I taste like.Tomato is what I taste like.


I taste like nothing, except a tomato. I'm sometimes sweet and sometimes tart; sometimes juicy, sometimes crisp. The roles of a tomato are many and varied. I am an exception to all the rules. What Flavour Are You?








Which brain are you- left or right?


My Quiz Result: You are right brained. Right brains are creative, emotional, intuitive, subjective, and non-verbal. You are a dreamer.


Take this quiz: Which brain are you- left or right?

You can also take more quizzes, myspace quizzes and fun quizzes on personality, love and other topics.

No hay comentarios.: